From Ashes of Creation Wiki
- Customization will be slider based.
- Players will be able to change the muscular features of the face.
- Change eye color including having different eye colors.
- Position scars.
- Armor can be pristine and perfect or beaten up and showing age.
- There will be a balance. Players will have a wide range of cosmetics available through in-game accomplishment and progression, as well as a wide variety of purchasable cosmetics for players who are more casual and would prefer to support the game through the cash shop. Either way, player customization will be achievable from a cosmetic standpoint readily throughout the game.
- One thing I liked about BDO is their Character Creation. If I had to give a comparison, I would use BDO as an example of what our Character Creation is going for.
Can we expand on the character customisation/emoji packs available during KS?
- Hairstyles, tattoos, scars
- Race emoji packs, class emoji packs?
- Just additional flair.
- Wide array of character customisation
- Eye colour, skin colour, hair colour, stuff like that.
- Not locked to the KS packages.
- Robust upfront, KS packs will be building on top of that.
Is there any way to change your character's appearance after starting the game?
- *all nod yes*
- We will have salon shop items that allow you to go back to customize character
- There may be a cash shop item that allows you to change cosmetics
- May also be in-game item, not decided
- AoC Discord, #intrepid_answers