- Accounts will have name reservation tokens, that entitle its holder to reserve a name on a specific server when the reservation time comes.
Name reservation priority
- Kickstarter backer tiers, highest to lowest.
- Summer crowdfunding backer tiers, highest to lowest.
- Pre-order packs purchased from the web store.
Within each tier, the name reservations are on a first-come-first-served basis.
Name reservation availability
This would likely be utilized more so by guilds than that would be solo or unaffiliated players; and I believe that the solo player they may have friends that they want to play with. That's fine, they can also still with those friends do the reservation system, but the player who is just joining the game fresh and doesn't have a community that they're part of, I don't think they really mind in that regard and will not utilize that system. – Steven Sharif
- There is a minimum length of three for a character name.
- This can be the first, and optionally last name (surname).
- The name of the character's Guild is displayed next to their name.
- The character's nameplate will deteriorate to give an indication of how much damage they have taken.
- An icon will identify the character's class.
- Hovering over the user's nameplate will show information such as level, their class name and archetype combo.
- A buff icon indicates the character's gear and grade.
- Voyager plus pre-order pack
- Adventurer pre-order pack
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Livestream, 4 May 2018 (52:45).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (26:18).
- Livestream, 25 July 2020 (1:06:43).
- Livestream, 8 May 2017 (48:39).
- Livestream, 31 October 2017 (48:39).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (2:45).
- Livestream, 22 May 2017 (51:00).
- Livestream, 25 July 2020 (1:33:37).
- Livestream, 30 January 2020 (1:40:48).
- Livestream, 28 August 2020 (2:07:26).
- Livestream, 25 July 2020 (53:08).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (1:28:10).
- Livestream, 29 January 2021 (1:21:01).