Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A merchant ship interacts with a harbor in a very similar fashion to the way that Caravans interact with the caravanserai, but they have much larger capacity and they stop at other harbors in a very similar functionality to the way the caravans stop at caravanserais. Harbors have a disembarkation zone that lives near the harbor. So if you make your merchant ship to that zone as well, it will get guided into the harbor and will be safe. But when you launch that caravan from a harbor it is much like a land caravan. The only difference is that Merchant ships cannot become land caravans. They must stay as merchant ships. – Steven Sharif
- Merchant ships can only be launched and received at harbors in a similar way that land caravans can only be launched and received at a caravanserai.
- Harbors have a disembarkation zone that merchant ships can cross to be guided into the harbor.
- Unlike naval caravans, merchant ships cannot transition into land caravans.
- Merchant ships have a much larger capacity than land caravans.
- Naval caravans can not be hijacked. The cargo on a trade ship will be similar to caravans in that the ship must be destroyed in order to capture the loot from its wreckage.
- Aquatic mounts.
- Coastal nodes.
- Island chains.
- Naval caravans.
- Naval NPCs.
- Naval PvP.
- Trade routes.
- Treasure hunting.
- Underwater dungeons.
- Ashes of Creation Store: Trader ship.
- Livestream, August 23, 2017 (28:22).
- Livestream, August 26, 2022 (1:26:58).
- Livestream, May 27, 2022 (1:12:33).
- Livestream, 2018-04-8 (PM) (1:20:03).
- Livestream, September 30, 2020 (40:52).
- Video, November 9, 2017 (0:01).
- Podcast, April 11, 2021 (36:43).
- Livestream, May 17, 2017 (30:53).
- Livestream, 2018-04-8 (PM) (1:01:28).
- Livestream, July 25, 2020 (1:59:09).
- Livestream, July 9, 2018 (30:35).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- Livestream, January 28, 2022 (1:09:00).
- Livestream, February 25, 2022 (1:04:29).