Intrepid pre-order pack
- Adds the purchaser's name 10 times to the Alpha-0 raffle.
- Access to Alpha-1.
- Access to Alpha-2.
- Access to Beta-1.
- Access to Beta-2.
- 12 months of game time ($180 value).
- $150 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits).
- 19,000 Embers total.
- Ramstone Hauler!
- Dünthol’s Forge!
- Vestments of the Runecarvers Costume!
- Spellbreaker's Gauntlets
- Quarrior Pet!
- Oathbearer Mount!
- Name reservation!
- Intrepid pre-order pack: Dec 2017 - Feb 2018
- Intrepid pre-order pack: Mar 2018 - Apr 2018
- Intrepid pre-order pack: Apr 2018 - May 2018
- Intrepid pre-order pack: May 2018 - Jun 2018
- Intrepid pre-order pack: Jun 2018 - Jul 2018
- Intrepid pre-order pack: Jul 2018 - Aug 2018
- Wayfarer pre-order pack (History).
- Expeditionary pre-order pack (History).
- Voyager pre-order pack (History).
- Voyager plus pre-order pack (History).
We offer cosmetics for players who wish to support the project early. The exclusive nature of the limited availability is something I think collectors value. If you buy cosmetics as an MMO player, I know I enjoyed if the cosmetic is rare and not every girl at the party is wearing the same dress. In addition, these cosmetics are used to populate the world through NPC variants and color/texture changes so their offering aligns with our production schedule. The good thing about these packs is they contain no P2W advantages and there is no box cost, so from a mechanics standpoint you do not need to buy them to excel in the game on launch. And also, there are comparable and subjectively more grand cosmetics achievable in game as well. – Steven Sharif
Pre-order pack information
Pre-order pack cosmetic skins cycle monthly and are never available again for purchase. Apart from the cosmetic skins, the packages can also include subscription time, embers (virtual currency for future cosmetics when the game is live), access to alphas and betas, and other perks such as name reservation.
- Cosmetics achievable in-game will be on-par, and in the case of legendary skins, even more elaborate than shop items.
- Pre-order pack cosmetics will look similar across differing races.
We are very transparent in the business model of subscription with cosmetic only marketplace... I respect and understand the opinion of rather having a box price in-place of cosmetics, but that is not the direction I’ve decided to take. After weighing the benefits to the game and its population, I believe a lower barrier to entry is healthier in the long run, and the steady content release and quality of the product will sustain the retention for subscription and in-turn provide a healthier content release strategy for Ashes. – Steven Sharif
Pre-order pack addons
Purchasers of pre-order packs have the ability to purchase future individual pre-order pack cosmetics (at the same or lower level as their pack purchase) as add-ons in the month that they are on sale.
- Kickstarter and Summer crowdfunding backers can also purchase pre-order pack cosmetics as add-ons. This only applies to the current month's cosmetics and beyond.
- In the month a pack is purchased, only the upgrade tiers will be shown on the shop. Individual items will be visible in future months.
Pre-order pack upgrades
- Cosmetics in the new package tiers in the month of the upgrade are gained.