Though more diminutive than a campfire, this tiny fox radiates an enchanting and inviting warmth. Despite being a predominantly solitary creature, it possesses an amicable yet curious disposition. It enjoys exploring cupboards and crevices, but is sometimes prone to sudden flare-ups of its twin tails, sending the little one tumbling and rolling in surprise.
- Expeditionary pre-order pack: Sep 2020 - Oct 2020
- Voyager plus pre-order pack: Sep 2020 - Oct 2020
- Voyager pre-order pack: Sep 2020 - Oct 2020
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- Skins are cosmetic items that do not grant the user any benefit.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes do not include any weapons pictured.
- Caravan skins change the appearance of an in-game mount and in-game caravan that are hooked up to each other.