(Redirected from Back slots)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ranged slot.
- Accessory (backpack etc).
- Characters performing ranged abilities will switch to the ranged weapon, then can switch back to the melee weapon and shield or two-handed melee weapon.
- There will be a setting to determine if the ranged weapon or main/offhand is the primary weapon to use for Q or left-mouse-button basic attacks.
- Let's say you use Power shot: You click Power shot, you quickly switch over to the ranged weapon, execute the skill, and you're back to your primary focus, which is the sword and shield; and then for weapon attacks like your Q or your left mouse button, you would have the option to to set which is your focus, the ranged weapon, or the main offhand selection and you can swap back and forth between that as you want. – Steven Sharif
- While melee characters have a max distance proximity where they're eligible to use their sword and melee weapons, Rangers are going to have a minimum distance requirement. – Steven Sharif
- There will be one shoulder capes, full body capes and cloaks. These attach to the player's back slot.
- Players may choose to show or hide items in their back slot.
- There will be capes (cloaks) with hoods.
- Cloak cosmetic skins can not be applied over costumes.
- Backpacks are equippable in a character's back slot.
- The higher level the backpack, the greater the inventory space.
- There's item progression as it relates to quality of bags, types of bags, and the materials they're most used for. Some of them are more PvP oriented that can reduce significantly drop rates for PvP as a result of that progression. – Steven Sharif
- Different backpack types cater to different activities.
- Some of those bags might have increased times to interact with a player corpse and you can choose to perhaps have less capacity, less stack size, less slot availability for the certain types of gatherables you may want to acquire in exchange for an increased interaction time for other players that might try to loot that bag, giving you time to reach it and take back your belongings. Or, if in the middle of a fight they see a corpse on the ground and they're like wait a minute, I want to grab that. Well, if I got to spend 10 seconds to interact with that corpse and there's combat going on, this is an opportunity strategically for you to recapture the grounds- for you to recapture the battlefield. You want to think about those types of interactions. How do you add layers of strategy to engagements and and there's ways to do that through inventory management as well. – Steven Sharif
Items on back and belt
- Players can set the appearance priority for the items they wish to show in their Back and Belt slots. Only one item can show at a time, and that is determined by player choice.
- There'll be a priority system behind that that'll determine... do I show the Bow if the Greatsword is unequipped or do I show the Polearm if the Greatsword is unequipped. – Jeffrey Bard
- Some ranged or melee abilities require a specific weapon to be equipped. Weapons that are equipped in the character's ranged or offhand slots will automatically swap in and out as required by the skill.
2023-05-05 2023-01-30 2023-01-30 2023-01-30 2022-10-02 2018-11-30
- Livestream, May 30, 2019 (1:09:13).
- Livestream, April 28, 2023 (1:08:55).
- Livestream, February 24, 2023 (46:15).
- Livestream, May 31, 2023 (48:11).
- Podcast, September 29, 2021 (40:50).
- Interview, May 11, 2018 (16:32).
- Livestream, June 30, 2017 (47:14).
- Podcast, September 29, 2021 (46:20).
- Livestream, July 28, 2017 (31:30).
- Livestream, September 30, 2020 (49:51).
- Livestream, May 30, 2019 (1:09:17).
- Livestream, April 28, 2023 (1:18:48).
- Podcast, July 15, 2023 (26:31).
- Livestream, June 4, 2018 (19:48).
- Livestream, September 30, 2022 (49:16).
- Livestream, September 3, 2017 (48:56).
- Livestream, January 28, 2022 (39:30).