From Ashes of Creation Wiki
- Mounts can be named
- Different mounts will have different speeds
- Mounts from boss drops age and die
- Some mounts will be purchasable from the real money market
- Every race has a unique mount that can also be found/tamed in the wild
- There will be quest and epic mounts
Types of Mounts
- Land Mounts
- Flying Mounts (Dragons)
- Dragons will be the only mounts with true flight
- Dragons will be restricted to Kings/Queens of Castles and Elected Mayors of Metropolis stage Nodes and some timed eggs that may be rare drops/finds in the world
- Dragons will have a wide ranging impact in open world PvP
- Dragons will only be accessible to the owner as long as they meet the requirements of being lord/mayor
- Dragons will have battle abilities such as AOE breath weapons, swooping flyby attacks, and others
- Flying Mounts (Hover)
- Winged mounts will fly, but only slightly above the ground
- Underwater Mounts
- Tidesnapper Backer Exclusive Water mount 
- Group Mounts
- Group mounts will have the ability to carry multiple people
Pax West 2017 Exclusive Ship Skin
- Extra ships were unlocked with the $1.5mill goal.
- There will be multiple classes of ships
- Can Be destroyed by Players / Monsters
Will there be autorun, ala BDO. 
- Waypoint system? Probably not.
- Wait, yes? Yes. Maybe. No answer yet.
- You will maybe be able to run to a town gate, hire a horsey that will run you to another nodes town gate.