From Ashes of Creation Wiki
Edit credit to Shaze.
- 1 Primary
- 2 Skills
- 3 Utility skills
- 4 Secondary
- 5 Rogue FAQ
- 6 Rogue Concept Art
- 7 References
- Invisibility (Rogue primary)
- Spy Glass
- Rogues will be able to find hidden treasure
[03.:44] Rogues, will they have different types of poisons that they can apply to daggers and bows?
- I really like poison play, theme in some of the skills.
- Whether you can have customized types of poisons based on applicable items to weapons or used on skill creation is a potential won’t know until later.
[09:40] Predator, using a bow, Ranger augments the Rogue's ability. Does it require you to use the bow?
- The secondary class takes existing skills and changes the flavor.
- Took a backstab skill and applied the ranger’s ranged capability created that critical , burst damage into a ranged skill. So you’d have to use the bow.
- Will be able to have melee and ranged weapons equipped at the same time.
Rogue Concept Art
- Kickstarter | Image
|Archetypes||Bard • Cleric • Fighter • Mage • Ranger • Rogue • Summoner • Tank|
|Classes||Combination||Paladin • Predator • Spellsword|
|Races||Dwarves||Dünir • Niküa|
|Elves||Empyrean • Py'rai|
|Humans||Kaelar • Vaelune|
|Orcs||Ren'kai • Vek|