Death from afar is the Ranger's raison d'etre. A master of the bow and ranged combat, the Ranger is more than happy to let others get their hands dirty. No one else has such a keen eye in natural environments.
- Rangers will have a minimum range needed to use abilities.
- Power Shot
- Charge Cast Time
- Deals more Damage based on Cast Time
- May Penetrate Targets
- Footpin or Hamstring
- Pin a Target to their current location
- Mark Shot
- Target gains a debuff which causes all damaged to be amplified against them.
- Dashes away from a target and fires a shot at them.
- Prepare Shots
- Places an Small template on the ground
- If the Ranger stays in proximity to the template they receive double damage on their next four shots
- Rain of Arrows - Ultimate Ability
- Lay down a large template
- AOE damage in the template
- Utility Skill - Track
- Can find hidden physical clues
- Can see footprints from creatures that other players cannot see
Disclaimer: These abilities are just a part of a prebuilt kit that will be shown at PAX
Ranger Bow Skin
Pax Concept Art
|Archetypes||Bard • Cleric • Fighter • Mage • Ranger • Rogue • Summoner • Tank|
|Classes||Combination||Paladin • Predator • Spellsword|
|Races||Dwarves||Dünir • Niküa|
|Elves||Empyrean • Py'rai|
|Humans||Kaelar • Vaelune|
|Orcs||Ren'kai • Vek|