- Cash shop items will not be tradeable.
- Undergarments can be dyed.
- There will be Tiers of gear
- You will obtain gear based on your profession
- There will be multiple sets of gear per tier.
- Gear will have an unique appearance to race.
- To Change an armor's apperance you will have a costume slot
- Angelic/Demonic skins available to Kickstarter A Leader of Men Tier.
- Weapons aren't class restricted.
- Kickstarter weapon skins can be applied to any type of weapon and include cool glowy particle FX.
- There will be clubs
Weapon Types 
- Swords (1h/2h)
- Axes (1h/2h)
- Maces (1h/2h)
Traditional Looting rules will apply. The party leader sets the rules and can choose who will be the Lootmaster, let things play out Round-Robin, or go Need/Greed with dice rolls. A bidding system may also be in play.. Which means a player who wants an item to bid against another player who wants the item. Instead of rolling, the person willing to pay the most gold gets the item. That gold then goes into a pool which is split among the rest of the party members. A win, win situation for the entire group!
Armor / Weapon Concept Art
The Item FAQ contains a list of community questions with developer answers.
|Miscellaneous||Backpacks • Monster Tokens|