In such a dangerous world. a Cleric is never wanting for friends. They can protect their allies in a number of ways, and when necessary, snuff the life out of others. Masters over the very essence of life, they can sense the broken and corrupted.
- Spot Heal
- Heals small chunk of HP
- Applies Heal over Time with Proximity Damage over time to nearby enemies
- Life Balance
- AOE Template
- Removes HP from Enemies and restores it to Allies
- Party HP Balance
- Averages and equals out the HP of the whole party
- Chain Heal
- Target an allied member and launches a line of heal which can jump between party members.
- Enemy near allies healed will take a burst of damage.
- Endow Life
- Resurrection which can be quick cast on a living party member
- If they die within the timer of the buff, they will be resurrected.
- Can be cast on dead players with a cast timer
- Divine Form - Ultimate Ability
- Cleric Rises for 5 seconds in the air
- Grants party members within the radius a Heal over Time and increases heals and damage over the duration of the skill
- Utility Skill
- Environmental Cleansing or Purge
- Removes Environmental Damage caused by Cursed Areas.
Disclaimer: These abilities are just a part of a prebuilt kit that will be shown at PAX
PAX Concept Art
Will I be able to heal without leeching experience?
- Yes , Drive by heals
|Archetypes||Bard • Cleric • Fighter • Mage • Ranger • Rogue • Summoner • Tank|
|Classes||Combination||Paladin • Predator • Spellsword|
|Races||Dwarves||Dünir • Niküa|
|Elves||Empyrean • Py'rai|
|Humans||Kaelar • Vaelune|
|Orcs||Ren'kai • Vek|