- There are currently five Castles in the game
- These Castles will have a predetermined location and terrian 
- 3 Military Nodes that the Controlling Guild can Develop and Use.
- Castles have dedicated nodes around the castle which they exert some economic control over, can tax those areas and allocate them towards defense of the node.
- Those taxed funds cannot be pocketed. 
- Castles can activate events and abilities, and unlock certain types of buildings
- Citizenship to a castle is automatically granted to those in the occupying guild and only those in the guild.
- Citizenship to the castle does not affect your citizenship to nodes. 
- A portion of the taxes earned by the guild will be allocated to certain types of guild related expenses 
- Guild leaders will be the lords of occupied castles. 
- There is a dominant castle that exerts some influence over the other castles. 
- Castle Siege's happen once every month.
- If Multiple guilds are attacking a castle, the guild leader or appointed Lieutenant to finish the cast on the final object in the throne room will capture the castle 
- Attackers can try to destroy what the guild has built in each node to try and weaken the defenses of the castle when it's siege comes later in the month.
- Being a member of the guild will automatically make you a garrison of the caslte nodes and castle itself. 
- Castle Siege's are intended for guilds.
- Backing out of a Siege will lose all the resources you put in to start the siege
- Each node tied to the castle experiences a siege prior to the castle siege, with one node under siege for a week for the three weeks leading up to the castle siege.
- The amount of successfully held nodes before the castle seige will influences the defense capabilities of the castle.
- Seige Cycle 
- Week One - Node One
- Week Two - Node Two
- Week Three - Node Three
- Week Four - Castle
|The World||Nodes • Castles • Housing • Freeholds • Underrealm|
|Nodes||Types||Divine • Economic • Military • Scientific|
|Stages||Expedition • Encampment • Village • Town • City • Metropolis|