From Ashes of Creation Wiki
- There are currently five Castles in the game
- These Castles will have a predetermined location and terrian 
- 3 Military Nodes that the Controlling Guild can Develop and Use.
- Castles have dedicated nodes around the castle which they exert some economic control over, can tax those areas and allocate them towards defense of the node.
- Castles can activate events and abilities, and unlock certain types of buildings
- Castle Siege's happen once every month.
- Each node tied to the castle experiences a siege prior to the castle siege, with one node under siege for a week for the three weeks leading up to the castle siege.
- Attackers can try to destroy what the guild has built in each node to try and weaken the defenses of the castle when it's siege comes later in the month.
- Being a member of the guild will automatically make you a garrison of the caslte nodes and castle itself.
- Castle Siege's are intended for guilds.
- Backing out of a Siege will lose all the resources you put in to start the siege
|The World||Nodes • Castles • Housing • Freeholds • Underrealm|
|Nodes||Types||Divine • Economic • Military • Scientific|
|Stages||Expedition • Encampment • Village • Town • City • Metropolis|